- The ProHuman
- How to build a brand on 𝕏/Twitter
How to build a brand on 𝕏/Twitter
Forget Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Twitter is the only platform you need. Here's how to get started:
Most people aren’t using Twitter to create content.
They’re just consuming it. Which is good for us creators but if you’re one of the consumers, create content and become a producer.
Twitter is bustling with 500 million active users. You can be one of the top users there in less than 6 months.
We're excited to share our story with you: how we grew a following of over 400,000 and got more than 100 million views in just 8 months.
Here are the easy-to-follow instructions you need to create a following like ours in no time:
To gain 100k+ followers within 6 to 8 months, follow these steps:
1. Imitate the top creators in your niche:
- If you want to focus on SEO, follow the leading creator who produces SEO-related content.
- Build relationships with them and create content similar to theirs. Note that this doesn't mean copying their content directly, but rather taking inspiration and filling in the gaps.
2. Take inspiration and fill in the gaps:
- While avoiding direct copying, identify areas that the top creators haven't covered in-depth.
- For instance, if they post about "SEO for websites," you can create valuable content focusing on a mini-topic they may have missed, such as "SEO for social media."
By following this approach, you'll not only avoid plagiarism but also provide unique and valuable content to your audience.
Imagine following someone who has either no profile or a poorly designed one that makes them seem like a nobody. Personally, I have never followed anyone with such a profile.
To attract followers, you need to have a professional-looking profile similar to the top creator you aspire to imitate. Here are some tools you can use to create a professional profile:
1. PFP maker
Before you start creating content, become an active commenter.
Commenting can greatly enhance your visibility.
The more visible you are, the better.
Here's what you should do:
1. Comment on the top creators you admire and seek to emulate...
2. Engage with posts related to your niche.
3. Instead of relying solely on chatGPT or any other tool to generate comments for you, use them to refine your current response.
4. Avoid wasting people's time with lengthy replies...
By following this path, you can become a top commenter and master the art of visibility.
When commenting on other people's posts, strive to create the best content possible.
Avoid posting engagement farming questions such as "GM, how's your day?" or "What color do you like?" You are a creator, not a loser.
Losers engage in these behaviors. Remember that social media is not truly social. Your goal should be to post high-quality content that adds value to people's lives and helps them grow.
Consider producing the following types of content:
1. How-tos: Provide concise guides on how people can accomplish tasks more efficiently or save money.
2. Single-long tweets: If you have a verified account on 𝕏/Twitter, take advantage of creating long-form content, as Twitter tends to promote it more than other types of content.
3. Share walkthroughs...
When writing your content, focus on crafting catchy and interesting headlines.
Many creators' giveaways are lackluster.
They fail to provide any real value.
You should strive to be different...
Instead, offer digital products such as templates, guides, and resource materials that have actual worth.
Giveaways don't have to be mediocre...
Our top-notch products are free, and we've been generously sharing 90% of our content with our audience.
By doing so, you can cultivate a loyal following and gain long-term support.
If you want to learn more in detail, get this free guide:
Did you find value in our newsletter today?
Your feedback can help us create better content for you!